Forgot password?
Enter your E-mail and we will send you a reset

Why UV light?

Why Choose Ultraviolet Light?

The air within your home is constantly recirculated, meaning it’s actually only moved from room to room, and never really refreshed or replaced with fresh air. This creates serious health concerns, including the quick spread of mold, viruses, bacteria and allergens through your home. Poor indoor air quality has been linked to a myriad of health conditions, including asthma, allergies, upper respiratory infections, and more.

The Composition of Your Indoor Air

How much of the air in your home is actually air? Startlingly, 80% of the particulates in your home’s air are actually skin cells. The other 20%? Why, that’s made up of toxins, contaminants and other threats ranging from mold spores to yeast to cleaning product fumes and everything in between. In fact, your home’s air might include up to 350 different contaminants.

What Happens with Low Indoor Air Quality

So, what are some of the issues that can affect your health if you don’t take steps to improve the quality of your indoor air? Actually, poor indoor air quality has been linked to a very wide range of issues, including the following:

  • Chronic respiratory health issues
  • Fatigue/tiredness
  • Coughing/sneezing
  • Asthma
  • Nausea
  • Depression/irritability
  • Sinus infections/allergy issues

A whole-home UV light purification system is the answer to these health concerns and more.

Why Choose a Whole Home UV Light Purification System?

When it comes to improving the quality of your indoor air and reducing harmful pollutants and allergens, UV (ultraviolet) light delivers powerful benefits.

Ultraviolet light has proven completely effective at destroying microorganisms like mold spores and mildew, as well as viruses and other health threats that would otherwise simply be cycled through your home’s HVAC system over and over again.

UV light is capable of sanitizing not only the air itself, but the coils, drain line and even the ductwork of your HVAC system.

Pure. Fresh. Healthful. Those are just a few of the benefits UV light systems offer.